Mercedes C43 AMG W205 3.5" RHD Decat Downpipe
- The C43 downpipes are machined from T-304 high-grade stainless steel and are tig welded in house
- It is 3” off the turbo and reduces down to 2.5" before the join to the mid pipe which provides a sharper throttle response due to faster spool of the turbo.
- These downpipes will provide noticeable power gains and a much more aggressive exhaust note which sounds truly amazing.
- They produce lower temperatures and less exhaust backpressure due to the relief of the turbocharger. The cylinder charge is increased which contributes to maximum performance.
- There is also a substantial weight saving in comparison to the factory catalytic converters.
- The decats are mandrel-bent for better gas flow and maximum internal size to ensure ultimate performance without the loss of mid-range torque.
- C43 AMG RHD
We have tested this product and found increases of around 18-20bhp on the standard car.
Professional installation is recommended as some exhausts sit slightly different from others and can be tight. Please also check with your tuner before buying as some of the newer cars will have PPF and OPF filters which may need coding out.